POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Energy drink : Energy drink Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Energy drink
From: Larp
Date: 5 Aug 2008 19:46:41
Message: <4898e4ea@news.povray.org>
...Please allow me to introduce you to my favourite energy
drink! For some reason couple of holes are drilled to the
cans, holes in each can are positioned vertically using a
random sample from normal distribution.

Can pigment (etiquette) is drawn with Gimp since there was
no ready picture available. Otherwise this is pure Pov...
Product name ”Teho” can be translated as ”Force”.

Bamboo floor is borrowed from Gilles Tran's work ”Snail
demo” (2006).

Render time was astoundingly over 29 hours with a focal blur
and in 1024x768 px! Maybe some optimisation could be
considered. :)

This is, btw, my first post to the group.

Comments are, of course, welcome.

    Larp

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: