POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC update : Re: IRTC update Server Time
17 May 2024 07:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC update
From: David Buck
Date: 5 Aug 2008 14:31:59
Message: <48989c9f$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> David Buck wrote:
>
>> Umm.. End of July is what I meant :-)
>
> Here, "meant" meaning "hoped for."
>
> Regards,
> John

<sigh>
If I can't deliver, I can at least do my best to explain.

On July 30th, I received the images, HTML files and CSS files from the
graphics artist.  I felt that it would be best to properly integrate
these into the framework before releasing it.

As it also happens, I received a contract to work on an urgent problem.
Combine that with a family trip to visit ailing relatives and you get a
complete lack of time.  I haven't had time to get back to the IRTC.

I really hate excuses, though.  As a consolation prize, I'll give you
access to the look of the site that we received from the graphics artist.

	http://www.simberon-support.com/

Keep in mind that nothing here works.  It's just the template.  I'll try
to also get the Seaside code posted to show how the application would
flow.  After that, it's a matter of getting the two to work together.

David Buck