POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : jasper (84k jpg) : Re: jasper (84k jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jasper (84k jpg)
From: Blue Herring
Date: 4 Aug 2008 10:01:56
Message: <48970bd4$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> How about, "now try a real scene, with more than one point of focus." I
> really do need to make something more complex...

Complexity can be overrated, and is not necessarily a greater
accomplishment.  Others have said it far better than I ever could:

"You can always recognize truth by its beauty and simplicity."
   - Richard Feynman

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away."
   - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
   - Leonardo da Vinci

--
-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring