POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evaluation : Re: Evaluation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evaluation
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Jul 2008 04:03:41
Message: <4890205d@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:48901b62$1@news.povray.org...

> Yes, you know something Alain, I've never said this before, but I'm colour
> blind. I always have been with green and brown apparently. This is the
> first time in my life that I've realised that it's a problem. I'll have to
> keep a careful watch on my colours from now on!

Hey, that explains the green blast, Steve. Interestingly, this is a
tell-tale case where red is switched to green.

I had a colour blind colleague who made horribly tinted maps and pie charts.
Well, to our non-colour blind eyes, of course... :-)  We used to tease him
about it, in good humour, and had some interesting discussions about
consequences and differences in looking at the world.

Thomas