POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox frustrations : Re: Firefox frustrations Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox frustrations
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jul 2008 14:05:04
Message: <488f5bd0@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> I *hate* the new huge back button anyway :)

I will say that I like in FF3 how the Ctrl-+ key actually makes
everything bigger, rather than just the text. Now I can actually make
3-point web sites comfortably readable without completely destroying the
layout.

And whose bright Web 2.0 idea was it to start writing web sites in grey
on black or light grey on white? :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: