POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evaluation : Evaluation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Evaluation
From: St
Date: 27 Jul 2008 17:32:31
Message: <488ce96f@news.povray.org>
Hey all, I was just going through my submissions for the TC-RTC and looked
at this image for the first time in ages. And I'm like: "What? I did that?"

   I'm glad I did look again because I can see that the pistol isn't right
in the hand. There are other flaws too like the veg is too uniform, rocks
too uniform, etc.

   But, I'm proud of this image. I remember what I went through to produce
it, heh.  :)

   Can you spot anywhere else that I need to improve it?  (Your eyes are
better than mine!)

     If I can, I want to update it. Just looking for other ideas atm.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the_duel.jpg' (335 KB)