POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: v3.7 example scenes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7 example scenes
From: Warp
Date: 23 Jul 2008 13:46:58
Message: <48876e92@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I'm starting a new thread for the v3.7 example scenes project as this is a
> side topic that came from the povray.ini thread and dosen't seem to really
> belong there anymore.

  It would be nice if there would be a set of cool scenes showcasing all the
new features of POV-Ray 3.7. Preferably scenes which are nigh impossible (or
very laborious) to get with v3.6

  Of course there aren't that many new (visible) features in 3.7, but the
few that are (eg. HDRI and area highlights) should be showcased prominently.

--
                                                          - Warp