POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A room with a cat : Re: A room with a cat Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A room with a cat
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Jul 2008 02:48:41
Message: <48843149$1@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.4883acc57f84c3768b562d820@news.povray.org...
> Here's my latest so far. Not really sure what else to put in here.

Nice, although a bit too tidy and too well-ordered. I would move and rotate
the furniture a bit so that it does not coincide exactly with the right
angles of the walls.

The cat reminds me of one I had (I mean: the cat owned me...). One day, as I
was projecting slides on the wall, the cat thought it was a window and tried
to jump through. It was terribly frustrated when discovering (and not
understanding) the mistake.

Thomas