POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday abstract : Re: Friday abstract Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday abstract
From: stbenge
Date: 18 Jul 2008 15:27:59
Message: <4880eebf$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> OK it's not really abstract, but it is Friday.
>
> After getting annoyed that Sony still are not ready to release Wipeout
> HD yet, I was just messing about trying to model something that wouldn't
> look out of place in the game.

If you hadn't said Wipeout HD was a game, I might have thought it was a
new hard drive developed by Sony to fail ;) "Introducing Wipeout HD!
Don't just crash your computer... Wipe It Out!"

Okay, I went off-track there... Was this modeled in POV-Ray? Modeling in
POV can be fun, if not a bit tedious. Good job at any rate. Are you
going to render this over a landscape?

Sam