POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox frustrations : Re: Firefox frustrations Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox frustrations
From: Warp
Date: 17 Jul 2008 11:18:54
Message: <487f62de@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> At home, I upgraded to version 3.  Now, I can't get DOM Inspector to work, no matter
what I try.  I finally gave up for now and will wait to see if the next update helps.

  OTOH, there are about 5 billion extensions of Firefox. Should Firefox 3
wait for all of them to be upgraded and tested before publishing?

  (No, I don't know if the DOM inspector is produced by the same team which
is in charge of the main Firefox browser, but I assume it isn't.)

  I'd say on the contrary: Publishing puts pressure on the authors of the
extensions to update and fix them.

--
                                                          - Warp