POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox frustrations : Re: Firefox frustrations Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox frustrations
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 Jul 2008 10:14:00
Message: <487f53a8$1@news.povray.org>
>> I did, but want to charge me a 15% restocking fee!
>
> Please insert "they" in the appropriate location.

That's OK - 15% of 0 is approximately 0. ;-)

(BTW... I went to a shop and asked for a GA K8N-Ultra393, and they gave
me a GA K8NU instead [because they had one in stock]. When I complained,
they wanted to charge me a *50%* restocking fee. (!!) And it was them
that stuffed on in the first place! It was an expensive board too...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/