POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ZChars demo and antialiasing : ZChars demo and antialiasing Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  ZChars demo and antialiasing
From: Blue Herring
Date: 15 Jul 2008 11:07:56
Message: <487cbd4c@news.povray.org>
Hello,
   Yet another demo scene I originally hadn't planned on posting here.
However it was fun to make.  Also it was frustrating to render, due to
antialiasing.  The jaggies on the reflections on the left side just
wouldn't go away.  I'm aware of the issues with bright colors, but even
focal blur didn't do much.

The attached image was rendered with very aggressive focal blur
settings.  Probably way out there, but could the handle being a mesh
make a difference?  I imagine there may be nothing that can be done, but
any ideas, or feedback on the image itself for that matter, are always
welcome.

--
-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

Post a reply to this message