POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : latest CGSphere iteration : Re: latest CGSphere iteration Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: latest CGSphere iteration
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Jul 2008 11:24:46
Message: <48777b3e@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Here's the latest on my recent CGSphere WIP.

Sweet!

> I'm not completely happy with the grass;

Real grass growing thru cracks is more ... stringy. More different
lengths, different shapes, struggling thru the holes that may be
narrower than the stalk of grass itself. Yours looks almost mown.

Try adding a few longer stems, and getting them to droop with the gravity?

HTH.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: