POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : growing up : growing up Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  growing up
From: mops
Date: 11 Jul 2008 10:56:12
Message: <4877748c@news.povray.org>
hello,

i was just playing with my macros "links",

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/mops/atelier05.html

 I imagine something growing up in a laboratory with seeds.

thank you to :

"triple_r" for the red sss texture, I really like those materials.

"Meothuru" for the corroded iron ( maybe don't fit here but I like it )

"Blue Herring" : I use your background from MultiObjectPattern demo
scene

 all people who share their codes because it's really helpful

Question : stalk is a cylinder I would like to give it a more organic
shape, how could I do ?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (4 KB)