POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: St
Date: 8 Jul 2008 14:38:22
Message: <4873b41e$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

> So, someone was trying to skew the results, eh? Bah! Baahh!!
> Okay, we're watching you guys...

 Heh... :) Well, yes, I see everything anyway, but let's just say that I
'hope' it doesn't happen again.

> I think this month was the first time that the voting app was really
> intuitive
> and functioning the way I expected, good visual feedback on which images
> had
> been voted on already, and love the expandable comment box, etc - really
> nice
> job on that Steve! (I know how troublesome that sort of thing can become)

   I wish that was me that did that, but no, it was my website coder guru,
Colin. (He would love that!)  ;)

> One bug I need to report is that it didn't put me 1st place this round -
> can
> you look into that please ;?  Stephen apparently has mathematical options
> where
> I always win (woot!)...

   Lol! Heh, just be happy that you are an extremely good artist, and that
this wannabe artist wishes he had your talent.* :)

    *Working on it.  ;)

      ~Steve~