POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The decline of mindpower : Re: The decline of mindpower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The decline of mindpower
From: Warp
Date: 6 Jul 2008 06:21:06
Message: <48709c91@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
> http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi/results/comparison/2008/CA-DK-FI-GB-US/

  The "electoral process" gets a flat 10 in that list. I seriously disagree,
but that's another story.

  (Yes, I know that things are pretty good here in that field compared to
many other countries, especially the so-called "banana republics", but
I wouldn't give Finnish electoral system a full 10. Maybe a 9. There are
details which really grind my gears.)

--
                                                          - Warp