POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The decline of mindpower : Re: The decline of mindpower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The decline of mindpower
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 09:13:07
Message: <486e21e3$1@news.povray.org>
>> Either way, I have no A-levels at all, and I got in. ;-)
>
> I guess they weren't overrun with applicants then ;-)

Well like I said, I had a college tutor behind me telling everybody how
great I am. (And obviously I had the qualification I got from college too.)

> Seriously though, you should consider picking up a couple at evening
> school, it will make any future job applications look much better.

Right. Because holdong an honours degree really helped me in that
direction. Oh, wait...

> suspect you'd breeze through the maths one, and you'd probably fill out
> some holes in your knowledge.

Possibly. But given the tiny amount of free time I have available to me,
it would be quite a struggle to fit it in. Not to mention the financial
cost involved...

> Plus you get the chance to meet hot geek girls.

Many have claimed these exist. I have yet to see any evidence. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/