POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I WAS RIGHT!! : I WAS RIGHT!! Server Time
30 Sep 2024 21:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  I WAS RIGHT!!
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 04:43:54
Message: <486de2ca@news.povray.org>
I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

The imprisoned tree in Milton Keynes shopping center... is dying. And
four different sets of tree experts can't work out why. It was the
headline article in yesterday's local newspaper.

(However, I have now spent over an hour trying to find the article
online, with no success at all. So expert is their website. And
obviously Google won't have even had time to index the page yet...)

This is exactly what I said, is it not? :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/