POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little Sci-fi Art for a change : Re: A little Sci-fi Art for a change Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little Sci-fi Art for a change
From: Tek
Date: 3 Jul 2008 16:02:00
Message: <486d3038$1@news.povray.org>
Wow that's absolutely stunning!

Has the image been photoshopped? It looks a bit too contrasty and the lens
flares from the highlights on the domes are obviously some kind of trick.
I'm guessing the contrast is just good lighting and the flares are
nkflares.inc or something, but it could be photoshopped.

I'm jealous... must render something sci-fi...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com