POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kingdom (252k jpeg) : Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:07:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 Jul 2008 20:36:37
Message: <486c1f15@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:

> This reminds me of the time I heard the Frog Chorus. Suddenly the random
> croaking of frogs fit together into a coherent melody.

Nice.  Well I have a couple if frogs in my apartment along with a colony
of crickets.  The frogs don't make much noise but the crickets are
another thing entirely.  Still waiting for the din to cohere though.

>> And, now that I am going, wasn't the virus in Snow Crash and visual
>> pattern?
>

> What's that? I didn't understand it... :/

Well apparently I remembered it wrong, anyway but Snow Crash is a Neal
Stephenson novel about a virus.  But the speading virus may not have
been necessarily a visual pattern like I remembered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Crash