POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kingdom (252k jpeg) : Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg)
From: stbenge
Date: 29 Jun 2008 21:41:27
Message: <486839c7$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> "stbenge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>
>> I'm interested to know what pictures you guys see in this.
>
> I see a lazy artist <g>.
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist, that's the first thing that comes to my mind with
> art that "is whatever you think it is".

Ah, my first negative response! I didn't intend for this image to be
anything other than something for people to see images in. It's supposed
to accomplish the task very well, not poorly. In fact, the goal is to
force a "mind manifesting" experience in the viewer, and I used ideas
built up from such states to make it.

So to answer your first comment, let me say that I produced this image
because I'm uninspired, not lazy :)

Sam