POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kingdom (252k jpeg) : Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jun 2008 03:51:48
Message: <4865ed94$1@news.povray.org>
Impressive work, Sam. I love this very much!

First of all, the whole image reminds me of a piece of gauze, very old, very
thin, maybe blowing in a gentle breze.

And of course thre are figures there! A skull (centre right); a big, long
face with flaring nostrils (centre); all kind of goblins peering out of the
green border; and the repetition of the pattern sometimes suggest the
outlines of a male/female dancer from the temple of Ankor Vat.

Thomas