POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : new CGSphere wip : Re: new CGSphere wip Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:34:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new CGSphere wip
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Jun 2008 03:40:21
Message: <4861f665$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Hi all
>
> I'm playing with a new idea for a CGSphere (http://www.cgsphere.com for
> the
> unfamiliar). The image below is my new version of the ground plane - the
> rules
> say don't modify the ground plane, but since many entries don't feature it
> at
> all I think I'm safe. I've not seen this done with the ground before so I
> thought I'd see if it were easy.

Perfect, Bill!

I don't think this really infringes CGSphere rules. Like Robert said, there
is a wide latitude to interpret the background, and I suppose that as long
as the principle is still recognizable, you are within the limits allowed
(whatever that may be) :-)

Thomas