POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarGate : Re: StarGate Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:09:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarGate
From: stbenge
Date: 24 Jun 2008 16:47:06
Message: <48615d4a@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> http://lib.povray.org/collection/hfarch/sam%201.0/stbhfarch.jpg
>> http://lib.povray.org/collection/hfarch/sam%201.0/stbhfarch.html
>
> Hmm ... I see a pic and a discussion:
>
> I *was* lost, then I was found:
> http://lib.povray.org/
> search: stbhfarch = dlbutton

Yeah, there was no direct download link, but you seemed to have found it
just fine :)

> Looks like Sam is gonna teach me a thing or two, will take a look.

Hmm, if you are referring to the large help file, sorry about that. I
wanted to document every feature. The feature list was originally small,
but I kept of finding logical additions that no complete inc file could
be without. So, it's a little bloated, but it does what it's meant to! ;)

Sam