POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PointArrays version 1.1.0 : Re: PointArrays version 1.1.0 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PointArrays version 1.1.0
From: Blue Herring
Date: 16 Jun 2008 17:00:12
Message: <4856d45c@news.povray.org>
This image is a demo of the bezier spline macros.  The bronze pegs are
placed by the traditional style spline, while the gold ones are placed
by the uniform one.  I think this could be much better (both as a demo
and a scene) but I can't think of where to go with it at the moment.
Hopefully it at least gives an idea of how the splines differ.

--
-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pa_bezier_spline_demo.png' (197 KB)

Preview of image 'pa_bezier_spline_demo.png'
pa_bezier_spline_demo.png