POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sierpinski Superellipsoids unbiased (60KB) : Sierpinski Superellipsoids unbiased (60KB) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Sierpinski Superellipsoids unbiased (60KB)
From: Manuel Kasten
Date: 14 Jun 2008 19:34:25
Message: <48545581@news.povray.org>
I just rendered me a new background image for my desktop PC. I tried it
with radiosity, but even with rad_def.inc's Radiosity_Final there were
artifacts left (and it is still not finished, after 2.5 days). So I
decided to give MCPov a go and try it unbiased. 10 hours later, this is
the result.

Original render 1680x1050. About 2000 passes in MCPov in 10h. Levels
retouched an resized with Gimp. Full size hq image in next message.

Manuel Kasten

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sierpinski_superellispsoid_small.jpg' (59 KB)

Preview of image 'sierpinski_superellispsoid_small.jpg'
sierpinski_superellispsoid_small.jpg