POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] : Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jun 2008 03:28:24
Message: <484e2d18@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
news:cbaq449ghq4ii641qhtms9qq73p5d9qjm6@4ax.com...

> Very, very nice Thomas. I hate it when I loose files like that :(
> --

Thank you Stephen. Yes, I thought I had learned that lesson decades ago, but
no. I again fell into the same, obvious, trap  ;-)
Not that I complained, because I had some important changes in mind anyway,
but it is vexing and you feel really silly.

Stephen, I *borrowed* your Bridge Builder's origins of life concept and
extrapolated a bit further. Hope you don't mind.

Thomas