POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Train Faces : Re: Train Faces Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Train Faces
From: Blue Herring
Date: 5 Jun 2008 13:32:55
Message: <48482347$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder wrote:
> Very nice.  Having experimented with this sort of thing a bit, I have some idea
> of the challenges involved. I would be very appreciative for a chance to look
> at the code as well. Congrats.

Thanks very much.  I'll be posting the code in some form to the object
collection, hopefully soon.  I'm still adding features, but I think its
stable enough at this point (this represents the fourth near total
rewrite).  Also need to document, which will take some time.

--
-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring