POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC update : IRTC update Server Time
17 May 2024 04:09:32 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC update
From: David Buck
Date: 28 May 2008 11:34:24
Message: <483d7b80@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I will not be able to get the new IRTC site running by
the end of May as I was hoping.  I'm waiting for the site design files
(HTML, CSS, JPGs, etc.) from our graphic artist and he's been busy with
other paying work.  He tells me that he'll have them ready soon, but to
date, I still don't have them.

After I get those files, I need to make changes to the IRTC code to
generate the correct HTML.

My apologies.  Please remember that the people working on this are
volunteering their time and it's hard to ask them to pass up paying work
to do volunteer work.

I'll let you know as soon as things progress.

David Buck