POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong Swimming Pool : Re: Ping Pong Swimming Pool Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping Pong Swimming Pool
From: Chambers
Date: 25 May 2008 06:38:58
Message: <483941c2$1@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak wrote:
> can I import a mesh (posted as .pov.zip, presumably)?

Sure :)

I guess I should explain for those who haven't seen it before, POV Ping
Pong is when we take turns with an image sending it back and forth after
we each make a contribution.

Do whatever you like with what I've posted, make whatever changes you
want, take it in whatever direction you please, and post the results.
It's interesting seeing people's vision collide :)

...Chambers