POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Trains : Re: Wooden Trains Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Trains
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 21 May 2008 03:01:55
Message: <4833c8e3@news.povray.org>

> Hello,
>   I've been having some fun lately working on a set of macros to create toy
> wooden train sets like those made by Brio, Maxim, and Learning Curve.  Any
> feedback is welcome and appreciated.  This one is a selection of the various
> kinds of track pieces.
>
> -The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

You maybe can get some useful informations from this picture, for which
the sources are available (IRTC 2000):
  http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2000-04-30/imagined.jpg and
description :
  http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2000-04-30/imagined.txt

It contains  a detailled wooden train model, and some kind of automated
system to place the tracks (or so it seems).

Thibaut