POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interlocking heightfields : Interlocking heightfields Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Interlocking heightfields
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 May 2008 04:17:38
Message: <483137a2@news.povray.org>
In povray.general, Stephen asked for a method to make a seamless patchwork
of height_fields (topic: Interlocking heightfields; May 11th). John
VanSickle was so kind to provide a couple of interesting macros. While
learning to use them, I made this simple test image consisting of 16
heightfields. I thought I could post it here, as info.

For more details, see:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cnkge24ll63d2pdoe3qr8kvg29bgf79sf63%404ax.com%3E/?mtop=273531

and scroll down to John's message.

Thomas