POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dodeca-icosa transformation (76k jpg) : dodeca-icosa transformation (76k jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  dodeca-icosa transformation (76k jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 11 May 2008 20:51:23
Message: <4827948b@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

I stored the vertices of both a dodecahedron and an icosahedron into
arrays, and and have morphed the two together. The points were found by
employing the vtransform() macro to a starting vector, using rotation
values from "shapes2.inc". A simple linear interpolation was performed
to create a patch of spheres, which was in turn copied and rotated in a
dodecahedral fashion. I'm just getting my feet wet here, so-to-speak.

Questions, comments, I'd like to hear 'em~

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lbtest3_25b.jpg' (74 KB)