POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : paperboard icosahedron (44k jpg) : Re: paperboard icosahedron (44k jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: paperboard icosahedron (44k jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 10 May 2008 16:35:20
Message: <48260708$1@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Looks like white (tin) metal or like aluminum. But the idea is good, and it
> looks okay.
>
> Sven

Well no, it's not okay. On my screen it looks like light-grey paperboard
(aka cereal box), or thick parchment paper. If it looks like metal to
you, gamma issues might be at work. Of course, there's always the
possibility that my perception is way off whack or something.... I wish
there was some way to see what you're seeing.

Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Sam