POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hex pattern include file released today (136k jpg) : Re: hex pattern include file released today (136k jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hex pattern include file released today (136k jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 10 May 2008 16:29:42
Message: <482605b6@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> I just posted a zip containing the include file in a message entitled
>> "hexagonal patterns" over at p.b.scene-files.
>
>   How about submitting it to lib.povray.org?

Well, I probably should since some people are interested in it. I'm not
sure how to go about naming the macros and identifiers to avoid naming
conflicts, though. If you saw my HF arch macro at l.p.o., you're see
just how long some of these names can get. I don't want that happening
again. Do you have any suggestions for lowing the character count for
the names?

Sam