POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : caged ball statue : Re: caged ball statue Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: caged ball statue
From: Jan Dvorak
Date: 8 May 2008 10:32:04
Message: <48230ee4$1@news.povray.org>
triple_r napsal(a):
> Jan Dvorak <jan### [at] centrumcz> wrote:
>> a wings3d product
>
> Nice.  You can do some pretty cool things with Wings3d, especially once you
> figure out how to work the symmetry commands.  The 'select similar' command
> along with the 'move normal' command are really usefull!
>
>  - Ricky

it is. But even though, I have to do something manually.
Sometimes the select similar selects more than I want so I have to be
inventive in these cases.
And one thing I've discovered that edge>scale uniform>0% is more useful
than vertices>weld.
I also miss "select by material".
By the way, can you guess the illumination settings?
--
You know you've been raytracing too long when...
you ever saw a beautiful scenery and regretted not to take your 6"