POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Show me yours (from p.o-t.) (partial nudity and short skirt) : Re: Show me yours (from p.o-t.) (partial nudity and short skirt) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Show me yours (from p.o-t.) (partial nudity and short skirt)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 8 May 2008 01:00:33
Message: <482288f1$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I noted the lack of icons on your desktop. As well as the lackness of
fashionable coverage on your cute girl's butt...   ;-)

I like not only tyour idea, but also your good sense for harmonizing colors,
and descent special effects (the 3D-emerging dragon). Finally, I also like
the really good shape of that girl.

Which program did you use to create that human? Poser? Please let me know.

Greetings,

Sven