POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just another sphere : Re: Just another sphere Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just another sphere
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 4 May 2008 04:23:39
Message: <481d728b@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Wow...nice man. I can never seem to pull off stuff like that..
But then I paint in abstract and want to do realism...they say an artist can
never produce art of the style they wish..
This has proven true for me. >_<

Well, I like the composition (use of traditional isosceles triangle), the
contrast; both in intensity of brightness and complexity of objects used
versus layout composition. I like as well the (perhaps accidental color
relationship?) missing implicit primary color glow within the foremost
sphere.

The only thing I might do differently is use different spheres for each of
the three, perhaps with a very slightly varied surface normal or texture.

Very good.

Ian
The Root of all Evil.