POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just playing with dice : Just playing with dice Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Just playing with dice
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 2 May 2008 22:23:44
Message: <481bccb0@news.povray.org>
I recently wrote a couple macros, the first is a different approach to
the standard Round_Box macro in shapes.inc.  I had no particular reason
for this, just a personal project that I did without referring to the
standard version.  The second macro uses my RoundBox macro and creates dice.

Here are a couple sample images.  And yes, I know the proportions in the
"dice" image are ridiculously unrealistic -- but I like it anyway.  The
"swarm" is 150 random dice.

Of course, comments are welcome.  And does anyone want the code?

      -=- Larry -=-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dice.jpg' (53 KB) Download 'swarm.jpg' (107 KB)

Preview of image 'dice.jpg'
dice.jpg

Preview of image 'swarm.jpg'
swarm.jpg