POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray improvement !!! : Re: Povray improvement !!! Server Time
3 May 2024 18:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray improvement !!!
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 30 Apr 2008 22:54:13
Message: <481930d5@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:30:56 -0300, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Wizard escribió:
>>  Thanks !!
>>    Mr Thorsten,
>>    Yes, You are absolutely correct ! This is not the most coherent
>>    manner to
>> motivate people to read my post. But, please, tell me how I could
>> motivate people to read my posts ?.... In my humble opnion add
>> functionality by module inserting is very important.... !. Please tell
>> me how ...... Regards !!!
>
> Writing coherently is something you should be taught at school ;)

Unless English is not a language that Wizard knows well.

Best advise I can offer, Wizard, is to write your points out separately.
A few sentences for each point explaining what you think would be the
benefit of adding the functionality you suggest. Questions about how it
could be done would be good if you just wanted to learn about it, but are
probably best left for a separate discussion from suggestions.

Fewer punctuation marks would make your text more readable, as well.
There is no need for multiple exclamation points, or a period following a
question mark. And the ellipsis marks, '...', are not helpful. They read
as though you have left the sentence unfinished.

And, if English is not one of your primary languages, Wizard, perhaps you
could let that be known. Someone might be able to help translate, if that
is the case.

Followup set to povray.off-topic, in case anyone wants to add helpful