POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LEGO - Silver Champion [WIP/Update] : Re: LEGO - Silver Champion [WIP/Update] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LEGO - Silver Champion [WIP/Update]
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 26 Apr 2008 08:16:45
Message: <48131d2d$1@news.povray.org>
High!

Anthony D. Baye schrieb:

> http://www.antonraves.nl
>
> He even has a converter for LDraw files there.

Fantastic... I'm swamped by waves of childhood memories! When I was 11,
back in 1980, I owned the LL 928 "Galaxy Cruiser" (as well as the
smaller LL 918 and the "Space Shuttle"), while my younger brother had
the LL 924 and the stationary rocket base (don't remember the article
number), while I again had the mobile rocket launcher... and this rocket
launcher was also part of a juvenile science-fiction concept which I
worked out back then - and revived many years later, on my private
website, I made some notes about it: http://www.khyberspace.de/space.html

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar