POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Apr 2008 14:16:54
Message: <480f7d16$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> I just can't imagine not reading fiction; it's just my default state of
> being.

I just can't imagine programming things morning, noon and night. It's
just my default state of being. ;-)

>> Me I read the back of the cereal packet at breakfast. Over and
>> over :)
>
> Well they do sometimes put quizes on the back, or mazes; mazes are fun ;-)

Er... Well I read the ingredients on things. Mainly for amusement value.
You find chemicals with names like "hydroxyethylcellulose". And you see
things like

"Cheese (20%)" [Found on a box of cheese. WTF?]

"Lemon juice (2%)" [Found on some lemonade.]

"Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Vitamin C" [Found on some cheap lemonade.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/