POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Apr 2008 14:04:51
Message: <480f7a43@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> And lo on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:14:27 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
> did spake, saying:
>
>> Phil Cook wrote:
>>> I just can't imagine not reading fiction; it's just my default state
>>> of being.
>>
>> Hey, I read nothing but non-fiction until fifth grade, whereupon the
>> teacher forced the issue by requiring a book report on a fiction book.
>> :-)
>
> It wan't meant disparagingly, simply an Error Does Not Compute for my OS
> :-)

I took no offense. :-) I read lots of fiction now. :)

The first fiction book I read was about a family captured by the giant
AI that is built into Phobos by the now-extinct Martians. I wish I could
remember the name - "Phobos is missing" or something like that...

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"