POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For your convenience... : Re: For your convenience... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For your convenience...
From: scott
Date: 22 Apr 2008 03:10:04
Message: <480d8f4c@news.povray.org>
> ... we have enclosed a self-addressed envelope.
>
> For *our* convenience, we made it small enough to easily fit in the
> envelope *we* sent to *you*, which means the paper we want *you* to send
> to *us* will not fit in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.

In the UK we often refer to it as a "stamped addressed envelope", meaning
they have already paid the postage for the return too.  If that's the case,
then simply attach the SAE to a much larger and heavier envelope that can
easily carry your papers (and any other random stuff you have lying around).
Then drop it in the post box :-)