POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another stupid SQL query problem : Re: Another stupid SQL query problem Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another stupid SQL query problem
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 21 Apr 2008 16:58:27
Message: <480cfff3@news.povray.org>
"Halbert" <hal### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> If we have any SQL gurus out there (not mentioning any names, Gail :-)

Hmmm, am I hearing things?

> have a simple problem I with undoubtedly a simple answer.
> I have a log table:
>
> Log_time | IP | Script_Name| Email | DK

Ok. Think I understand. It's a little complex, but not really difficult.
Do need some things clarifying.

Say you have 3 rows with the same Email, different IP, different Log time
and different script. (is that possible?)
What log time, IP, script do you want returning? The ones that match the
latest log-time? Oldest log time? Any one, doesn't matter?

Oh, what DB engine? Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, other? What version?

If no one's helped by morning, I'll take a look, but it's 11pm here...