POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another stupid SQL query problem : Another stupid SQL query problem Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Another stupid SQL query problem
From: Halbert
Date: 21 Apr 2008 16:38:53
Message: <480cfb5d$1@news.povray.org>
If we have any SQL gurus out there (not mentioning any names, Gail :-) I
have a simple problem I with undoubtedly a simple answer.
I have a log table:

Log_time | IP | Script_Name| Email | DK

I need to select based on the criteria Log_time between two dates, script
name =  '/EN/travelsync/content/getthere.asp', and DK = 'TEST'
So far we get:

SELECT Log_time, IP, Script_Name, Email, DK
FROM uselog
WHERE
Log_time >  '2008-01-31' and Log_time < '2008-03-01' and Script_Name =
'/EN/travelsync/content/getthere.asp' and DK = 'TEST'

I need to add a field indicating the number of times an email address occurs
and not return multiple records for the same email address.

That's hard to explain, but hopefully I managed to do it.
If anyone here knows what I must do please let me know. Thanks!