POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Talking to yourself : Re: Talking to yourself Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Talking to yourself
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 20 Apr 2008 12:13:19
Message: <480b6b9f$1@news.povray.org>

> Is it just me or does everyone else get fed up of people who post
> replies to themselves over and over again?
> For only the second time in my life I've had to killfile an individual
> guilty of this gross breach of netiquette. IMO it's as bad as repeated
> cross-posting. (see p.b.i for the guilty party unless you too have
> killfiled them ;-) )

I don't usually get annoyed by people replying to themselves repeatedly
(although there is a point where it gets too annoying, like a thread
with 10+ posts from the same person and from nobody else). What annoys
me more is said posts all having images that aren't even interesting
(yes I know who you mean; I have set a few individual threads to "ignore").