POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Talking to yourself : Talking to yourself Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Talking to yourself
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Apr 2008 10:34:24
Message: <480b5470@news.povray.org>
Is it just me or does everyone else get fed up of people who post
replies to themselves over and over again?
For only the second time in my life I've had to killfile an individual
guilty of this gross breach of netiquette. IMO it's as bad as repeated
cross-posting. (see p.b.i for the guilty party unless you too have
killfiled them ;-) )

John

finished," then he sat down.