POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another meeting? : Re: Another meeting? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another meeting?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Apr 2008 13:17:11
Message: <48078617$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:09:14 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Actually, her normal procedure is "now where did I put that?" and then
>> to use the desktop search tool. :-)
>
> In my book, "I'm using a search tool" = "my filing system sucks". ;-)

Well, yeah, I could see that.  Or you just don't have enough different
data classifications. ;-)

I've got a filing system on my system here that is pretty involved
because I do so many different things - unfortunately when I actually
need to use a document I'm sharing with others, I have to remember which
group I'm sharing it with to know which directory it's in.

Jim