POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : VoIP : Re: VoIP Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VoIP
From: scott
Date: 15 Apr 2008 03:23:02
Message: <480457d6$1@news.povray.org>
Skype is banned in our company...

VoIP bandwidth is usually around 40 kbps per call IIRC.

I don't know of any good temporary solution for you, presumably if your PSTN
connection has been turned off then any new hardware that plugs into the
PSTN is not going to be able to work either?  (eg we have a small Cisco VoIP
router that our 5 VoIP phones plug into one side, and it plugs into the PSTN
lines the other side).

If your internet connection is working in both buildings, then you could
make a VPN connection between the two buildings, and bring over a few of the
new VoIP phones to use in the old office until you move over?